I have been searching for years for a foolproof method of cooking pork chops and finally found it. These are wonderfully moist and very tasty. This is a Bon Appetit recipe and I found it on the Epicurious web site.
- Mix flour, cornstarch and garlic salt.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Dredge chops in flour mixture and shake off excess.
- Pour enough oil into large skillet to reach depth of 1/2" to 1".
- Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Fry chops in oil until golden about 5 minutes per side.
- Note: I found they cooked much quicker.
- Avoid overcooking or they will be dry.