1/1 Photo of Pan Fried Pork Chops
I have been searching for years for a foolproof method of cooking pork chops and finally found it. These are wonderfully moist and very tasty. This is a Bon Appetit recipe and I found it on the Epicurious web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, cornstarch and garlic salt.
- 2Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- 3Dredge chops in flour mixture and shake off excess.
- 4Pour enough oil into large skillet to reach depth of 1/2" to 1".
- 5Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- 6Fry chops in oil until golden about 5 minutes per side.
- 7Note: I found they cooked much quicker.
- 8Avoid overcooking or they will be dry.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Fried Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.1
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 151.4 mg
- Sodium 137.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 54.4 g