Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a dish my sister-in-law used to make, when she cooked years ago. It is not for those that are watching their weight. Very good and easy to make.
- 5 lbs baking potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoften cream cheese
- 1⁄2-1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon lowreys seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook and mash the potatoes.
- Add the cream cheese, 1/2& 1/2, butter, onion salt, seasoned salt, regular salt& pepper to taste.
- Beat together till fluffy.
- Place in 9x13 inch casserole.
- Brush top with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for about 35 to 45 minutes or until heated through.
A very simple and tasty potato dish. I used garlic salt instead of onion salt,and low fat milk instead of 1/2 and 1/2 . No complaints and clean plates...thanks Nimz.
Made this for a family get together and everyone loved it. Thanks!!!
Very nice potato side dish. I made these last nite using leftover mashed taters from our Christmas Eve dinner. I used onion powder instead of the onion salt. Also, last few minutes of baking, topped with some shredded cheese. Yummy!