Awesome Mashed Potato Casserole
photo by Bayhill
- Ready In:
- Peel and quarter potatoes.
- Add to pot of boiling salted water.
- Cook until tender but still firm.
- Drain and return to stove for 1 to 2 minutes to dry out.
- Add butter, 2/3 of parmesan,cream cheese, chives, garlic, and salt and pepper mix well until smooth.
- Place potato mix into lightly buttered casserole dish and top with remaining parmesan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Love to cook and share new recipes, I am originally from England so I always welcome recipes from people in the old country or Ex-Pats living in USA.I live in Boise, Id with my husband of 45 years,we love to travel and spend time with our five grandkids who are spread from Boston to Boise.I love many cookbooks and take them to bed to read as other people read novels, some of my favorites are the cookbooks put together by various organizations, and books by Julia Childs, Delia Smith and Jaques Pepin, and many more.