Mashed Potato Casserole
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 4 -6 russet potatoes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 3 cups cheese, shredded
- Peel, chop, and boil (about 20-25 minutes) the potatoes. Drain.
- Mix (preferably with a hand mixer) with cream cheese, sour cream, and seasonings.
- Mix in two handfuls of shredded cheese.
- Pour into a greased pan and top with more shredded cheese.
- Cook at 350F until heated (about 30 minutes).
What a wonderful dish! It is so creamy, delicious and comforting with a very nice potato and cheese flavour. YUM!<br/>I made half the recipe using low-fat ingredients and it turned out great! THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this keeper with us!<br/>Made and reviewed for I Recommend Tag Game April 2012.
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
A burgeoning cook. Doing all the cooking for my wonderful 14 yr. old. I still have lots-o-learnin' to do. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">