Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Pair with fresh steamed veggies and mashed potatoes for a complete meal.
- 6 bone-in chicken breasts, skin removed after cooking
- 29.58 ml smart balance omega oil
- 4.92 ml parsley
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 2.46 ml dill
- 2.46 ml sage
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 236.59 ml dry white wine
- 118.29 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cover the chicken evenly with 1 tablespoon of oil, parsley, oregano, dill, sage, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat in a large pan. Brown the chicken, skin side down first, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken to a baking dish.
- Once you remove the chicken, add the wine, lemon juice and Dijon mustard to the pan. Stir for a minute to get all of the bits off the bottom of the pan. Pour evenly over the chicken.
- Bake the chicken, covered, for 45 minutes.