Italian Oven Roasted Whole Chicken
photo by Michelle F.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 4 -5 lbs roasting chickens
- 1 1⁄2 fat-free Italian salad dressing (I use Kraft Zesty) or 1 1/2 low-fat Italian salad dressing (I use Kraft Zesty)
- 3 tablespoons citrus ponzu soy sauce (or regular soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups baking potatoes, cut up in strips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Wash chicken, remove anything from cavity and pat dry. Place chicken in roasting pan or glass baking dish. Mix all ingredients together and pour over chicken. Add potatoes to the pan and cover with aluminum foil. Put into oven cook for an hour and a half and then remove foil return to the over for another half an hr or until skin is crispy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a working married mother of four awesome kids. I love cooking esp baking. My girlfriend turned me onto this site because of a receipe we have both been trying to get and found here. I'll def try to contribute some that I've come up with as well as try new ones from here.