Recipe by aaweb_design
This easy to make meatball recipe is full of flavor as a main dish. Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans and you have a great meal!
Top Review by A Pinch of This ...
These are fantastic. I took ground beef from the freezer and wasn't sure what percentage lean it was so I put the meatballs in the oven without the sauce for 1/2 hour then scooped the grease out before adding the sauce. I will make these again and I think I will add a little green bell pepper to the sauce. Made for New Kids On The Block tag game.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked rice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix meat, rice, 1/2 cup water, the onion, salts, garlic powder and pepper.
- Shape mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls into balls.
- Place meatballs in ungreased baking dish, 9x13 inches.
- Stir together remaining ingredients; pour over meatballs.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour.