Low Fat Faux Chicken Fried Steak
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Tastes somewhat like chicken fried steak. Turkey is the key! A very simple, kid pleasing, low fat alternative. Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans
- Ready In:
- 4 ground turkey breast, patties
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs (Shake n' Bake)
- 1 ounce gravy mix (Country Style is 35 cal. per serving)
- 1 cup water
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray oil a cookie sheet.
- Pour Shake n' Bake on a plate.
- Rinse turkey breast patties to moisten.
- Lay patties on Shake n' Bake, then turn to coat.
- Place coated patties on cookie sheet in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- While patties are baking add gravy mix to water in a pot on the stove and stirring occasionally let thicken.
- *Here's the key; turkey is low fat and so is the gravy mix.
- Prepare mashed potatoes and green beans or any other side dish you prefer.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION