Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
From a diet cookbook. Sounds interesting and easy to make.
- 6 lamb loin chops, 3/4-inch thick
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-calorie chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Trim fat from chops and place in an 11 X 7 X 1 1/2 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine chili sauce and remaining ingredients in a small saucepan: cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until marmalade melts and brown sugar dissolves.
- Pour sauce mixture evenly over the chops and bake uncovered at 350 degrees F. for 50 minutes or until done to your taste.