Lamb Chops Rosemary
photo by I'mPat
- Ready In:
- In a heavy fry pan, fry the chops in a little oil until brown.
- Add pepper and onions, stir around, add everything else and cover and simmer about 30 minutes.
- If the sauce is too thin, turn to high and take the lid off for a minute or two.
- Can be done in a casserole or crock pot.
- Make sure you trim off all the fat, or put in fridge for the night and get the fat off the next day, and re-heat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
WOW these where so good and so full of flavour, I got a good buy on lamb rump chops from the butcher so only cooked them for 20 minutes and they where perfectly juicy, I used a tin of chopped tomatoes (which I would highly recommend) and used yellow capsicum/bell peppers and with the onion made an amazing sauce for the chops along with the taste of fresh rosemary, out of this world. Thank you mummamills, made for Aussie/Kiwi Recipe Swap 66 July 2012.