Recipe by Chef AK
very easy and delicious meal
Top Review by Debbb
This recipe is SO SALTY - there needs to be an adjustment to the amount. I thought it sounded like an awful lot of salt, but against my better judgement, decided to follow the recipe exactly. I used boneless, skinless chicken so we had to peel off the top layer of meat to be able to eat it. The reason I gave the recipe 3 stars is because I believe that it would have been spectacular if the salt had been in proportion. The rub helps to seal in the juices & the rest of the flavours seemed really good together.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oregano
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2 tablespoon pepper
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder
- 3 dashes thyme
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- take all ingredients except for olive oil and chicken and combine in small bowl. vary amount of chili powder depending on desired level of spice.
- take chicken and lightly coat both sides with olive oil.
- place chicken in oven-safe dish and rub both sides heavily with ingredients previously mixed (dont be shy!).
- pour a little bit more olive oil into the bottom of the dish, enough so that it is lightly covered.
- cook for roughly 35-45 minutes.