Oven Baked Parmesan-Romano Chicken
photo by autoshowcase
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup dried Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄8 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄8 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheeses, black pepper, salt, parsley and paprika in shallow bowl; set aside.
- Combine butter and garlic in a 9-inch pie pan.
- Dip 1 chicken breast at a time into butter mixture; place into breadcrumb mixture, turning to coat evenly.
- Place chicken breasts into ungreased 13x9-inch glass baking dish.
- Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned and juices run clear when pierced with a fork. (I turn mine once during the baking).
see 8 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!