polly salama's Note:
This is an easy dish to prepare and the flavor is wonderful. i usually serve it with a nice salad and the meal is complete. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1trim the top off of the peppers and take out the seeds.
- 2in large pot of boiling water add the peppers and cook for 20 minutes.
- 3Brown the ground beef and drain.
- 4prepare the spanish rice as directed on package.
- 5when the rice is finished,add it and the ground beef in a large bowl.
- 6combine the rest of the ingredients to the rice mixture.
- 7drain the green peppers and stuff with the rice mixture.
- 8in a preheated 350 oven cook the stuffed peppers (covered with aluminum foil) for 20-25 minutes.
- 9you will have left over rice mixture.
- 10i usually freeze it for another time.
- 11it is also good as a side dish (not stuffed in peppers).
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Outstanding Spanish Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.3
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 139.3 mg
- Sodium 624.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 38.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo