Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy dish to prepare and the flavor is wonderful. i usually serve it with a nice salad and the meal is complete. ENJOY!
- trim the top off of the peppers and take out the seeds.
- in large pot of boiling water add the peppers and cook for 20 minutes.
- Brown the ground beef and drain.
- prepare the spanish rice as directed on package.
- when the rice is finished,add it and the ground beef in a large bowl.
- combine the rest of the ingredients to the rice mixture.
- drain the green peppers and stuff with the rice mixture.
- in a preheated 350 oven cook the stuffed peppers (covered with aluminum foil) for 20-25 minutes.
- you will have left over rice mixture.
- i usually freeze it for another time.
- it is also good as a side dish (not stuffed in peppers).