1/2 Photos of Orzo and Black Bean Salsa Salad
A southwestern pasta salad that is really easy to throw together. Orignially from the Veggie Life Summer '03 magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces orzo pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup salsa, mild to medium-hot
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro (or to taste)
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1Cook orzo according to package directions.
- 2Drain and rinse well.
- 3Combine all ingredients.
- 4Toss to mix well.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orzo and Black Bean Salsa Salad
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 264.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 12.9 g