Recipe by faith58
Had this recipe too at a graduation party and another Will you bring it to our party.. :) I put 6 hours as the time it takes because I let it sit in the refrigerator before using it. Also the dressing ingredients that I mix in a bowl and shake are the oil, vinegar, salt and sugar.
- 453.59 g package broccoli coleslaw mix
- 63.78 g package slivered almonds
- 177.44 ml green onion, diced
- 85.04 g package ramen noodles
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml vinegar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 44.37 ml sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Before serving, mix dressing ingredients in a container with a lid and shake vigorously.Brown silvered almonds in a skillet, using 2 tablespoons of oil. Crush Ramen Noodles in a plastic baggie in small pieces. Discard seasoning packet. Mix all ingredients together when ready to serve. I usually add the dressing and soup noodles right before.