Recipe by GaylaV
I have taken this salad to many pot lucks and it is always well received. There is a nice mix of flavours in the dressing. I hope you enjoy it!
- 473.18 ml rice
- 1 kg bag frozen peas (use approx. 1 pound)
- 354.88 ml celery
- 59.14 ml red onion
- 78.07 ml salad oil (I have used either Vegetable or Canola)
- 44.37 ml soya sauce
- 2.46-9.85 ml curry powder
- 9.85 ml vinegar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml celery seed
- 2.46 ml sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the rice according to package directions and cool.
- Cook the peas and cool.
- Chop celery and onion.
- Mix the rice, peas, celery and onion.
- While the rice is cooking mix all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Mix the dressing into the rice mixture.
- Cool for several hours.