Oriental Rice Salad
photo by Sageca
- Ready In:
- 1 cup rice
- 1 can mushroom, rinsed and drained
- 1 can mandarin orange section
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cook rice.
- Combine oil, soya sauce, vinegar and salt.
- Add mushrooms to rice and stir in dressing.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving add oranges,celery,green onions and almonds.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, read recipe books and food magazines,spend time in kitchen stores, grocery stores, gourmet shops, learning new cooking techniques, trying new kitchen gadgets,tasting exotic foods,enjoying a wonderful meal. I've always had a herb garden; now I have containers on my patio with my must have herbs. It seems, everything tastes better with fresh herbs!