Recipe by Sueie
These kebabs are tasty, quick and also great for a barbeque.
Top Review by Little Squirrel
Oh yeah! This was good! I actually used beef for this recipe instead of chicken, and it was excellent. I doubled the recipe and added a tablespoon of molasses, otherwise followed the recipe exactly. I let the meat marinade in the sauce for about 5 hours (I reserved some sauce to brush on the kebabs while cooking), threaded the meat on the kebabs with mushrooms and yellow pepper and basted while cooking. Served with corn on the cob. This recipe is a keeper for our family. Thanks!
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 kg chicken fillet, cut into pieces
- 1 pint small tomatoes
- 1 red capsicum, cut into pieces
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sauces, garlic and ginger.
- Add chicken and toss until evenly coated.
- Stand for at least 15 minutes.
- Thread chicken and vegetables onto 12 bamboo skewers that haved been soaked in water.
- Grill kebabs for 5- 10 mins, turning until cooked through.