Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 18 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- pie crust
- 22 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Mix 22 crushed oreo cookies and butter in medium bowl for crust.
- Press firmly on bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- To toast peanuts, spread them in a single layer in a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until light golden, stirring once or twice.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- Add peanut butter and milk; beat 2 minutes more or until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping and 1 3/4 cups chopped cookies.
- Spread into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies and peanuts.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or overnight.