My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix 22 crushed oreo cookies and butter in medium bowl for crust.
- 2Press firmly on bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- 3To toast peanuts, spread them in a single layer in a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until light golden, stirring once or twice.
- 4Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- 5Add peanut butter and milk; beat 2 minutes more or until smooth.
- 6Fold in whipped topping and 1 3/4 cups chopped cookies.
- 7Spread into pie crust.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies and peanuts.
- 9Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Peanut Butter Pie
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.3
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.5 mg
- Sodium 426.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 39.1 g
- Protein 10.2 g