Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I wanted to try something new for thanksgiving dessert. I tried this, and everyone loved it. I took different recipes, and changed them to the way I wanted it to taste.
- 1 ready-made Oreo cookie pie crust
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, use half of tub
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookies
- Take about 10-15 Oreo Cookies and crush them up until they make at least one cup.
- Crush a few more to put on top of pie.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping and crushed cookies.
- Spoon over crust and then cover.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or so until it sets up.
- Sprinkle extra crushed cookies on top.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.