Chocolate Marshmallow Cookie Pie
photo by Barenakedchef
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- ready made keebler chocolate cookie pie shell
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip (thawed)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes jell-o instant chocolate pudding mix
- 14 vanilla wafers
- Hersheys Chocolate Syrup (optional)
- In a microwave safe bowl add the marshmallows and 2 TBSP milk--microwave on high for 30-45 seconds, then stir (marshmallows will be partially melted). Cool in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Remove the bowl from the refrigerator--add 1 cup of the thawed Cool Whip--stir well. In a separate bowl add both pudding mixes and the 2 cups of milk--beat with a whisk for 2 minutes. Let the mixture stand a minute or two until thickened. Add the rest of the thawed Cool Whip to the chocolate pudding mixture--stir well. Spread the chocolate pudding mixture into the chocolate crust. Arrange the Nilla wafers evenly over the top of the chocolate pudding mixture. Spread the marshmallow mixture over the Nilla wafers. Refrigerate until cold. Drizzle the top with Hershey's chocolate syrup before serving if you wish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!