Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Pie I
photo by eabeler
- Ready In:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- whipped cream (optional) or ice cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Beat the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, and butter.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, and mix well; pour into pie plate.
- Place pie pan on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 50 minutes until golden brown and center is set.
- Serve warm whipped cream or ice cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My husband is the oatmeal raisin cookie monster of Texas and he was over the moon! I think when I make it again (and I most definitely will) I will make a crust and bake it like you would a pecan pie. Even though the directions did not state to do so, I lightly coated the pie plate with cooking spray. It still stuck (suspect the corn syrup was the culprit) and was very difficult to get out without falling apart. Did anyone else have this problem? If it hadn't stuck, it would have been 5 stars.
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hey there!~ My name is Crystal. I am 19,and living in Florida. I really love to cook,& bake all the time for my family.I just get so much enjoyment out of it! There is just something about the great aroma throughout the house when you bake something,creating special memories in the kitchen! A little more about me: I am a strict vegetarian,(almost vegan!,heh)but of course my whole family is not,so I cook just about anything! Other than cooking-I like to read,surf the net and create art. My favorite websites are: www.ebay.com & www.witchvox.com (I'm wiccan) Of course,the Zaar has become my favorite website! I love how friendly the people are and how interactive this place is!