Cream Cheese Caramel Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This sounds really yummy!!! I haven't made it yet. Time does not include refrigeration time.
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- whipped cream (optional)
- chopped peanuts (optional)
- caramel ice cream topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In bowl, combine flour, sugar, peanut butter, and butter.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Press onto bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate to form crust.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until set and edges start to brown.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- In medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread evenly in pie shell.
- Top with 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream, peanuts and additional caramel ice cream topping if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION