Chocolate Chess Pie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 partially 9-inch baked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Combine sugar, cocoa, flour, and salt.
- Blend in milk.
- Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
- Add butter and vanilla, beat until smooth.
- Pour into prebaked pie shell.
- Bake in 325* oven for 55-60 minutes.
Join The Conversation