Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This one is a little different than the other orange zucchini breads posted on Zaar.
Make and share this Orange Zucchini Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated zucchini (packed)
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup raisins, soaked in
- orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine sugar, oil, grated zucchini, grated orange peel and vanilla extract. Lightly beat eggs and add to oil mixture.
- Sift together flour, salt, cinnamon, allspice, baking soda and baking powder. Pour into wet ingredients, stirring to mix as you pour.
- Mix until flour is blended, but do not overmix. Remove raisins from orange juice. Pat dry. Stir into the batter with raisins and pecans.
- Divide between the four buttered and floured loaf pans. Bake in the middle of preheated 350° F oven for 40 - 45 minutes, or until tester comes out clean.