1/5 Photos of Orange Marmalade Muffins With Cream Cheese Frosting
If you are a marmalade-lover then you might want to give these a try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (or use melted butter or melted shortening)
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1Set oven to 350°Fs (second-lowest rack).
- 2Line 12 regular-size muffin tins with paper liners.
- 3In a large bowl combine flour with sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 4In another bowl beat eggs with milk, oil and orange extract until well combined.
- 5Mix in marmalade until combined.
- 6Using a wooden spoon stir the dry ingredients into the marmalade mixture until just combined.
- 7Divide the mixture between each muffin tin.
- 8Bake for about 18 minutes or until muffins test done.
- 9Cool completely.
- 10For the frosting; in a bowl beat the cream cheese with marmalade until fluffy; add in confectioners sugar and beat until smooth (adding in more if needed to achieve desired consistency).
- 11Spread over cooled muffins.
- 12Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Marmalade Muffins With Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.6
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 43.7 mg
- Sodium 282.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 42.8 g
- Protein 4.3 g