Recipe by jennifer a.
This Frosting goes really well with my Chocolate Pumpkin Cake recipe. It also goes well with any Spice, or Carrot Cake. It is Scrumptious!!
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 14.79 ml fresh orange juice
- 4.92 ml orange zest, grated
- 2.46 ml pure vanilla extract
- 946.36 ml confectioners' sugar
- 1.23 ml orange food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the cream cheese, butter, orange juice, orange zest, and vanilla in a large bowl, using an electric mixer set at medium speed, until smooth.
- Add the sugar and continue to beat until light and creamy -- about 3 more minutes.
- Add the food coloring and gently stir until the color is uniform.
- Chill the frosting until ready to ice the cupcakes or cake.