1/1 Photo of Orange Cream Cheese Frosting
This Frosting goes really well with my Chocolate Pumpkin Cake recipe. It also goes well with any Spice, or Carrot Cake. It is Scrumptious!!
My Private Note
One 8-i ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the cream cheese, butter, orange juice, orange zest, and vanilla in a large bowl, using an electric mixer set at medium speed, until smooth.
- 2Add the sugar and continue to beat until light and creamy -- about 3 more minutes.
- 3Add the food coloring and gently stir until the color is uniform.
- 4Chill the frosting until ready to ice the cupcakes or cake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 41.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g