1/1 Photo of Orange Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sydney Mike's Note:
Want a real stand-out cookie? Try these! The recipe comes from Taste of Hom Best Holiday Recipes, 2008! Preparation time does not include the 2 hours needed for dough to chill!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 177.44 ml granulated sugar
- 177.44 ml brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 14.79 ml orange zest, minced
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 828.06 ml all-purpose flour
- 7.39 ml baking soda
- 6.16 ml ground cinnamon
- 3.69 ml salt
- 340.19 g semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 236.59 ml walnuts, chopped
- 1In a large bowl, cream butter & both sugars until light & fluffy.
- 2Beat in eggs, orange zest & vanilla.
- 3In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon & salt, then gradualy add to creamed mixture & mix well.
- 4Stir in chips & walnuts, then cover & chill 2 hours or until easy to handle.
- 5Preheat oven to 350 degrees F & lightly grease several cookie sheets.
- 6When dough has chilled, on a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/2-inch thick.
- 7Cut with lightly floured 3-inch round cookie cutter.
- 8Place 1 inch apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- 9Bake 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 10Remove to wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.1
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 108.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g