- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 3.69 ml baking soda
- 3.69 ml salt
- 295.73 ml milk
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 7.39 ml orange zest, grated
- 236.59 ml semisweet mini chocolate chips (rounded cup)
- 44.37 ml unsalted butter, softened, mixed with
- 44.37 ml orange marmalade
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together all ingredients except chips until just combined.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat until hot and lightly brush with additional oil.
- Working in batches, pour a scant 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto griddle and sprinkle each pancake with about 1 1/2 teaspoons chips.
- Cook until bubbles appear on surface and undersides are golden-brown, about 1 minute.
- Flip with a spatula and cook other side, about 1 minute more (Lightly oil griddle between batches.).