Peanut Butter Chip & Chocolate Chip Pancakes
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips (morsels)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat griddle.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix together liquid ingredients and whisk into dry mixture until smooth.
- Fold in the peanut butter& chocolate chips.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot greased griddle.
- Cook until the bubbles that form on top begin to pop, before flipping, then cook a minute or so more.
- Serve immediately topped with whipped butter& syrup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!