Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Printed from COOKS.COM
Make and share this Onion Sour Cream Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 diced tomatoes
- 1 diced onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 cup cheese (your choice)
- Mix all ingredients except cheese. Form meat into hamburgers.
- Cook in preheated oven at Broil setting for ten minutes.
- Take out of oven and sprinkle cheese on top of burgers.
- Put back in oven for 2 minutes.
- Serve warm!