1/4 Photos of Omelette Roll
Lori Mama's Note:
Recipe courtesy Kraft What's Cooking Magazine with slight modifications.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Line a 15x10x1 inch pan with parchment paper, making sure ends extend over the edge of the pan.
- 3Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- 4Combine eggs with next 8 ingredients and pour into prepared pan.
- 5Bake 25 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- 6Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top and continue baking until cheese is melted.
- 7Roll omelette immediately beginning at the short end and peeling off the paper as omelette is rolled.
- 8Place on platter and cut into 4 pieces.
- 9Serve with heated salsa.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Omelette Roll
Serving Size: 1 (1341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.9
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 418.3 mg
- Sodium 839.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 26.0 g