No Cook Fresh Tomato Pasta Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Here's another winning recipe from Kraft What's Cooking magazine. This recipe is very easy to make & the simple flavours are so perfect together. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb baby pasta shells
- 8 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup lowfat parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta, as desired.
- While pasta is cooking, combine tomatoes, basil, dressing and cheese in a large bowl.
- Add drained pasta to sauce and toss to coat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION