1/1 Photo of Ocean's Blueberry Orange Muffins (Vegan)
From John Robbins' May All Be Fed. I approximated the measurement of orange zest to make the recipe-editor form happy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly oil muffin pan with canola (or use paper muffin cups.).
- 3Whisk orange juice, oil, syrup, tahini, and zest in a medium bowl.
- 4Combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- 5Add orange juice mixture and combine, using as few strokes as possible to avoid overmixing the batter.
- 6Fold in the blueberries.
- 7Spoon into muffin pan, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- 8Bake 20-25 minutes. (Check for clean toothpick.).
- 9Let sit 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ocean's Blueberry Orange Muffins (Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (1068 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.2
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 236.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 4.5 g