- Ready In:
12 muffins (approximately)
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease muffin tin.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, orange zest, and baking powder into a bowl.
- Add in blueberries; toss to combine.
- In another bowl, whisk the milk, butter, egg, and salt together; add to flour mixture.
- Stir quickly just until all ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin, dividing evenly.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- To make the topping: mix the butter and orange juice together in a bowl.
- Pour sugar into another bowl.
- When muffins are read, remove from tins; dip tops into butter mixture and then into the sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!