Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a very easy recipe. No crust, very quick, and it sounds really yummy! 8)
- 3 eggs
- 236.59 ml light corn syrup
- 118.29 ml packed brown sugar
- 44.37 ml melted butter
- 177.44 ml quick-cooking oats
- 14.79 ml flour
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml salt
- 177.44 ml raisins
- whipped cream (optional) or ice cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Beat the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, and butter.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, and mix well; pour into pie plate.
- Place pie pan on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 50 minutes until golden brown and center is set.
- Serve warm whipped cream or ice cream.
This recipe was really good and easy to make. My husband is a big fan of oatmeal raisin cookies and he liked this just as much! I wanted a crust ,so, I added a graham crust to it. I will definitely make this one again!
We used a graham cracker crust and subbed craisins for the raisins, but this was SO good. So so so so good. But very rich. I'm a big oatmeal raisin cookie fan so this was right up my alley!
Super easy recipe, even my 3 year old helped! Super yummy recipe. Very rich. We used dried cranberries instead of raisins and that was awesome.