1/2 Photos of Oatmeal BlueBerry Bread
1 hr 15 mins
I just love the smell of freshly baked bread,that alone is enough to create warm cozy thoughts and memories, but I bet the taste of this bread is just heavenly! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Grease a nd flour a 9x5x3" loafpan.
- 3In a large mixing bowl,combine the first 7 ingredients.
- 4Cut in butter,blend until mixute resembles coarse meal.
- 5Mix the milk,eggs& corn syrup,combining well.
- 6Add to first mixture.
- 7Stir just until it is all moistened.
- 8Add in berries.
- 9Pour the batter in the loafpan.
- 10Bake 1 hour,10 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- 11When done,let bread cool for at least 10 minutes before removing.
- 12Let cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal BlueBerry Bread
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.6
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 64.0 mg
- Sodium 369.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 6.1 g