Recipe by PuglyDuckling
Found this recipe in a 'Taste of Home' magazine. I make them for my son's snack day at school and the kids love 'em! The muffins are so moist and sweet and the kids don't know how healthy they are!
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream margarine and sugar in mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, bananas and honey; mix well.
- In separate bowl, combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened.
- Line muffin tins with paper cups or grease tins.
- Fill cups 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to wire rack.