Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Found this recipe in a 'Taste of Home' magazine. I make them for my son's snack day at school and the kids love 'em! The muffins are so moist and sweet and the kids don't know how healthy they are!
- Cream margarine and sugar in mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, bananas and honey; mix well.
- In separate bowl, combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened.
- Line muffin tins with paper cups or grease tins.
- Fill cups 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to wire rack.
very nice muffin. I used butter instead of margarine. Also added a 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg, only because we like it in our muffins. Will make this again.
This is a great recipe. I made only 12 muffins, worked fine. I halfed the honey and it was still really sweet. Also, I just buttered the muffin tins and that worked fine, no need for the paper or cups.
Very good! Nice texture. I used butter instead of margarine. Yummy!