1/3 Photos of Nutella Bread Pudding
This is the perfect way to end a meal on a cold wintry day, and the leftovers are great the following day! Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F Grease an 8-inch square baking dish with unsalted butter.
- 2Make 6 sandwiches with the bread and nutella. Cut each sandwich into 6 to 8 pieces. Pile the sandwich pieces into the prepared baking dish.
- 3In a small saucepan, combine the cream, salt, and vanilla and cook over medium heat until warm.
- 4In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs. Slowly add the cream mixture, stirring constantly to make sure the eggs do not cook.
- 5Pour the mixture over the bread and cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- 6Bake on the center rack of the oven for 30 to 40 minutes, removing the foil after about 20 minutes. The finished pudding will be golden brown on top.
- 7Allow the pudding to rest for at least ten minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1093.0
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 32.0 g
- Cholesterol 145.8 mg
- Sodium 851.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 154.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 76.8 g
- Protein 24.3 g