Recipe by Dakkini
This recipe was given to me by a co-worker who has lost over 100 pounds. She likes this as the pie with the graham cracker crust; however, I think the filling is great spooned into parfait cups. Strawberry and key lime are the best, IMHO.
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free jello, any flavor
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 2 (6 ounce) containers nonfat yogurt, in any flavor that compliments the choice of jello
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine jello and boiling water until jello crystals are completely dissolved.
- Stir in yogurt until combined well.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- Can be poured into fat free graham cracker crust or spooned into parfait glasses, then chilled.
- NOTE: Don't worry if you get a little "stir-happy" when folding in the whipped topping. You can pour it into the crust or parfait cups and pop it into the freezer for a tasty frozen treat.