Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice and easy treat that is very simple to make. I usually omit the crust and put it into glasses to chill and cover with crushed biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese (small container)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 store bought graham cracker crust (optional)
- Whip cream cheese until smooth.
- Add vanilla, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and mix very well until smooth (a few minutes).
- Put into awaiting glasses or pie crust and chill for several hours.