Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
photo by Cyann D.
- Ready In:
- In a mixer bowl, cream the cream cheese until light and creamy.
- Add the confectioner’s sugar, lemon peel, and lemon juice, cream together. For about 3 minutes. Scraping the bowl, adding Cool Whip. Mix on high for 1-2 minutes more. Pour cheese filling into piecrust and refrigerate 2 hours to firm.
- In a small bowl, mix the cherry pie filling with the almond extract, mixing well.
- Remove from the refrigerator and add prepared pie cherry pie filling over top, returning to refrigerator until served. Yields: 8 servings.
- Note: I usually add 1 teaspoons almond extract and 2 -3 tablespoons sifted confectioner’s sugar; depending on the brand of cherry pie filling I bought.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!