Recipe by happyhousewife
From the best of bridge. This fantastic recipe has changed sunday morning eggs benny from a special occasion treat to a weekly tradition! So easy and as the name states-Never Fail!!!
Top Review by CuteOne
This is the easiest and has never failed me - we now have eggs benedict all the time, and my husband is so happy!<br/>Cut in half, this works well for 6 eggs with a bit leftover.<br/><br/>Heat the butter in the microwave, and it takes no time at all!
- 1 cup butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter to a full boil,being careful not to brown.
- Combine all other ingredients in blender.
- With blender on high, slowly pour the butter into the egg mixture in a thin stream until all is added.(through the removable hole on the lid so you don't splash hot butter all over your self :).
- Keeps well in the fridge several days.
- * I have made this with margarine instead of butter, works just fine.