1/1 Photo of My Coffee-Marinated Pot Roast
GrammyLee Butler's Note:
This is the roast my family loves. VERY tender and YumMY! I like to marinate it overnight, but it doesn't have to be. Two hours would be enough. Hope you enjoy as much as my sweet family does. :o)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -5 lbs boneless beef chuck roast
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 10 baby carrots
- 6 small potatoes
- 2 small onions
- 3 stalks celery
- 1FOR MARINATING: place roast in ziploc bag. Pour marinade ingredients over it. Place in refrig. 8-24 hours, turning once. Remove roast from bag. Save marinade.
- 2Flour roast and heat in oil just til sides are brown.
- 3Place in large pan.
- 4Put cut carrots, potatoes, onions and celery around roast.
- 5Pour marinade over roast and vegs., reserving 1 cup.
- 6Add flour to 1 cup of marinade, stir til mixed well, and pour over roast. Cover with aluminum foil.
- 7bake at 325 for 2 1/2 - 3 hours. YUM!
- 8May serve with mashed potatoes, green beans, or salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Coffee-Marinated Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (482 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 973.0
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 299.6 mg
- Sodium 1453.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 103.2 g