This is a recipe from Mr. Food. It makes a wonderful and easy casserole, great for weekdays and elegant enough for company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Coat a 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In a medium bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- 5Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- 6Cover and bake for 50-55 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- 7Garnish with scallion slices.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Rice Bake
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.0
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 1112.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: