Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a recipe from Mr. Food. It makes a wonderful and easy casserole, great for weekdays and elegant enough for company.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat a 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Cover and bake for 50-55 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Garnish with scallion slices.