1/2 Photos of Mushroom Appetizer
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Super quick and easy. Great little take along to parties, they fly out of the bowl. A lot of butter yes, use them for a celebration, for any reason you want to celebrate LOL
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute cleaned mushrooms in butter for 5 minute.
- 2Sprinkle with one of the Good Seasons mix.
- 3Simmer, not boil, covered, for 1-1/2 hours.
- 4Serve with party toothpicks, warm or room temperature.
- 5Servings determined by size of mushrooms used.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (1023 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.8
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 28.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g