Cook1 hr 30 mins
Super quick and easy. Great little take along to parties, they fly out of the bowl. A lot of butter yes, use them for a celebration, for any reason you want to celebrate LOL
- Saute cleaned mushrooms in butter for 5 minute.
- Sprinkle with one of the Good Seasons mix.
- Simmer, not boil, covered, for 1-1/2 hours.
- Serve with party toothpicks, warm or room temperature.
- Servings determined by size of mushrooms used.
Everyone loved these and couldn't believe how easy it is to make. Simmering them in the Good Seasons really flavors the mushrooms. It will be experiment with different mixes. Thanks for sharing this winner, Peg629. Loved them!!!!!
These were yummy!I had to use Lipton Savory Herb and Garlic mix. They were super easy to prepare and were gobbled up immediately! Nice to make when you have a busy prty to prepare for!
So simple, but sooo good. I am not sure that I simmered for 1.5 hours, but did allow the mushrooms to release some of their juices and bathe in the seasoning. I also added a handful of diced green onions about half way through the simmering. These were gobbled up as an appy at a New Year's Eve party.