Pigs in a Blanket Appetizer
Best appetizer which always disappears at parties or events! Quick and easy!! Makes an easy lunch and kids love them! Men love these appetizers while watching TV sports events.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 16 ounces Little Smokies sausages (cocktail)
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Unwrap the 8 crescent rolls on a cutting board. Cut each triangle into one-thirds to make 3 more triangles.
- Place one weiner on widest part ot triangle and roll up. Place pointed end downward on a greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for approximately 15 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- SAUCE: Mix honey into mustard and place in small container for dipping.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION