Deb's Warm Mushroom Dip
photo by BakingGuru
- Ready In:
- 4 slices bacon, fried crisp and chopped (reserve 1 tbsp bacon fat)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 -2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 dash pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut in pieces
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Saute onion and garlic in butter and bacon fat for 1 minute. Add mushrooms and cook until most liquid is gone.
- Add flour, pepper, cream cheese, sauces and mustard. Stir until cheese melts.
- Remove from heat, add sour cream and bacon.
- Pack in shallow oven dish. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Serve with crackers or slices of french baguette.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews