Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy bake slice, great for kids lunch boxes, picnics, camping etc.
Make and share this Munchies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 125 g butter
- 1 teaspoon golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180 celcius.
- Place all dry ingredients in bowl. Mix.
- Melt butter, add syrup and water. Mix.
- Mix dry and moist ingredients with wooden spoon until blended.
- Press into greased or lined lamington tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven. Cool in tray.
- Cut into squares while still warm.