- 500 g butter
- 460 g sugar (White)
- 300 g golden syrup
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 550 g all-purpose flour
- 550 g rolled oats
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups sunflower seeds
- 2 cups chopped dried apricots
- 2 cups threaded coconut or 2 cups flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring butter, sugar, and syrup to the boil add soda mix until frothy.
- Mix flour, oats, pumpkin seeds,sunflower seeds, apricots, and coconut.
- Add hot mixture to dry ingredients.
- Mix all and roll into 60 g cookies.work quickly with the mixture as it will harden as it cools.
- bake 160 c for approx 20 mins when cooled completely store in airtight container, they keep very well and are extremely moorish, to make different add chopped Glace Ginger, I sell loads of these.