Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Was given to me by a friend I have played with it to get consistency right, very crunchy cookie not soft
- Bring butter, sugar, and syrup to the boil add soda mix until frothy.
- Mix flour, oats, pumpkin seeds,sunflower seeds, apricots, and coconut.
- Add hot mixture to dry ingredients.
- Mix all and roll into 60 g cookies.work quickly with the mixture as it will harden as it cools.
- bake 160 c for approx 20 mins when cooled completely store in airtight container, they keep very well and are extremely moorish, to make different add chopped Glace Ginger, I sell loads of these.
Absolutely delicious!!! also very morish and not having to feel guilty too! yum!